ELCA Informatik AG Lausanne
- You will be working within our SaaS Services and Operations team as the link between developers and the demands on the production site.
- You have expertise on platforms, automation and architecture to deliver a high availability software.
- Your tasks will include setting up services related to continuous integration (deployment, automatic testing, data management, scripting etc.), monitoring, mass management of servers, handling of incidents and environmental issues, advising on improvements to developers which enable a better management.
You are convinced that software only makes sense if it works;
You know that technical challenges have difficulties of production and within the real-world.
For this vacancy we are looking for a candidate with an academic degree of a university, polytechnic or other specialised college and who has already acquired experience of development within Java / JEE or .NET environment.
Your expertise should cover some or all of the following areas:
- Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems
- Relational database (Oracle) and noSQL
- Software-defined infrastructure
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber)
- Continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker)
- Application server such as Tomcat, JBoss, Wildfly
You have excellent written and oral language skills in English and French. German language skills are an advantage.
- A pleasant work environment within a motivated team with a profound expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard Java / Tomcat applications to micro-services