Cybersecurity Architect (m/f/x)
Hilti Corporation Buchs
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Architect in our global team of experts to take ownership for the security architecture in a field of responsibility (network, infrastructure, application [SAP], cloud [Azure, AWS], data, IAM/PAM, cryptology, cyber defense, digital workplace, IoT, OT), design and develop IT solutions meeting business needs while mitigating cyber risks. In close collaboration with our Enterprise Architecture team and our IT verticals and horizontals, you contribute to the development of Hilti’s IT architecture and cyber security capabilities.
What does the role involve?
You are part of our international security architecture and security consulting team and report into the Chief Cybersecurity Officer organisation. You are embedded into the community of solution- and enterprise architects within Global IT in Hilti. You specialize in multiple security domains (network, infrastructure, application [SAP], cloud [Azure, AWS], data, IAM/PAM, cryptology, cyber defense, digital workplace, IoT, OT) and ensure that in your area of responsibility, cyber-attack scenarios are understood, vulnerabilities are identified, and cyber risks are mitigated. You support developing the IT landscape in your area proactively and sustainably, always keeping an eye on balancing cyber risk situation with cost/benefit of solutions. In close collaboration with the different product owners, system owners, project managers, and IT engineering teams, you guide the selection and implementation of secure solutions fitting into our existing IT environment and meeting enterprise architecture and cyber security standards. You make sure that systems and solutions are properly embedded in our risk control framework. You regularly report on the progress in your area of responsibility to the Chief Cybersecurity Officer, the IT Management, CIO, and, potentially, the Executive Board.
What you need is:
- MSc or PhD in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar
- Expert technical understanding of IT architecture and security concepts in at least 3 of the following areas: network, infrastructure, application [SAP], cloud [Azure, AWS], data, IAM/PAM, cryptology, cyber defense, digital workplace, IoT, OT
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in IT architecture and cybersecurity
- Ideally experienced in delivering larger IT projects or previous IT engineering or software development experience
- Familiarity (preferably paired with certifications) with frameworks and standards like TOGAF, COBIT, NIST Cyber Security, ISO27001
- Experience in working in mixed teams in an agile setup
- Excellent, well balanced, and adaptive communication style; ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Strong network in the Cybersecurity Professionals community
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), bilingual preferred
What do we offer?
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond - you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
Our IT department is located in Buchs SG, Switzerland in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. It is in convenient walking distance to the city center and train station as well as in close proximity to our corporate headquarters in Schaan, Liechtenstein.
As integral part of our performance oriented yet caring culture we want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge!
Does that sound like you? Apply today and start your Hilti journey. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Thomas Rhomberg on linkedIn, the hiring manager of this role: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-thomas-a-rhomberg-cism-crisc-78771460/?or...