Enabling personalization for Omnichannel Commerce (Internship / Master Thesis)
ELCA Informatik AG Lausanne
In 2 steps you will:
- First, set-up the principles and identify the tools of an architecture that: Aggregate in real-time high volumes of data (customers behavior, customer data, segments, products, inventory, promotions and incentive content)
- Uses a rule engine that compile this data and enables personalization behavior
- Ensure the integration with existing Omnichannel Commerce ecosystem (eCommerce, point of sales, social media,...), most probably based on a microservice logic.
Second, mature the solution from a rule engine to an AI engine:
- Gather feedbacks on the performance of the personalization
- Let the engine learn and perform better personalization
- Analysis & research of current solutions & frameworks provided on the market
- Understand the key success factors of such personalization tools within a distributed environment
- Identify & validate the targeted solution Architecture
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them.
- Design and develop a POC of the solution
- Software engineering and programming,
- Bigdata and real time awareness and interest
- Architecture and urbanisation principles knowledge
- Digital Marketing & eCommerce interest
You will join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
You will join our team of Omnichannel Commerce specialists, with the support of our architecture team, our big data / AI team, digital marketing experts. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).