Health data analysis (Internship)
ELCA Informatik AG Lausanne
Identify and classify health data sources by their relevance and quality, how those data sources could be read and normalized for further use by applying readily available standards of the healthcare industry, whilst being fully compliant with legal and industry prescriptions and best practices.
Devise algorithms using AI tools / techniques to analyze the health data to discover relevant patterns that could be used to assist in the diagnostics (blood pressure, heart beat rate, weight, etc.) and treatment.
We expect the successful intern to have the following skills:
- Familiar with the processes in healthcare, in particular diagnostics
- Understanding of common industry standards (IHE, SnoMed LOINC, etc.)
- Knowledge of AI concept and tools
- Knowledge with data analytics
- Software engineering skills in Java or .NET environment
- English required.
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates). Bewerben