IT Project Manager – Finance & Controlling IT (m/f/x)
Hilti Corporation Buchs
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries committed to global teamwork.
The IT department within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti’`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who will manage & lead projects under Finance & Controlling IT and working towards achieving our overall Finance business & IT vision. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope, oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project etc. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
You will strongly contribute to our digital transformation journey shaping the future of digitalization at Hilti, which is essential to further grow our position as quality and innovation leader.
What does the role involve?
As an IT Project Manager, you will work directly with business counterparts to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will coordinate with other departments (IT & Business) to ensure all aspects (end to end) of each project are compatible.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Computer Science, or in a related field (PhD is a plus)
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience as IT project manager and/or Product Owner of one or more SAP systems with proven track record of successful project delivery
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Good understanding of methodologies like Agile, waterfall etc to drive
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Capacity to manage high stress situations as well as Strong drive for success and high level of commitment
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues with the right leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, Attention to details, Conflict resolution skills, Big-picture thinking and vision, self-responsibility, and customer orientation
- Experience in working in an international/virtual/geographically dispersed team
What do we offer?
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond - you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
Our IT department is located in Buchs SG, Switzerland in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. It is in convenient walking distance to the city center and train station as well as in close proximity to our corporate headquarters in Schaan, Liechtenstein.
As integral part of our performance oriented yet caring culture we want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge!
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application! For further questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Selcuk Kayaci, IT Cohort Leader Finance & Controlling, https://ch.linkedin.com/in/selcuk-kayaci-972797199