IT Project Manager
Schellenberg Wittmer Rechtsanwälte Zurich / Geneva
Schellenberg Wittmer is looking for an experienced
IT Project Manager (80 – 100%)
to join its Digital and Innovation team. As a key member of an inter-disciplinary team of technology, business and legal professionals, the position offers you an exciting opportunity to drive technological and business innovation in a leading Swiss business law firm with an international and domestic client base. The position is based in our offices in Zurich or Geneva with regular travels to the other location.
Main responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the firm’s digital transformation, legal technology and innovation strategy.
- Support the Head Digital and Innovation with the planning, coordination and monitoring of the firm’s digital project portfolio.
- Manage internal and client-facing IT and innovation projects, with a focus on introducing new business applications and legal technology (including requirements gathering and analysis, scoping, planning, day-to-day project administration, stakeholder management, coordination with vendors and service providers, documentation and training).
- Support practice groups and other business units with the analysis, documentation, improvement and automation of business processes.
- Contribute to the monitoring and analysis of business and technology trends in the legal industry, and participate in the evaluation of new technology.
- Support the IT team and the Information Security team in developing and maintaining system and process documentations, policies and guidelines.
- Develop, organize and conduct internal IT trainings for all staff levels (together with the IT team).
- Assist the IT team in providing end-user support for specific business applications.
Required professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in the areas of Legal Technology, Business Informatics, Business Analysis or related fields.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Proven track record of planning and managing IT projects. Prior work experience in a law firm, a professional services firm or in the LegalTech environment is a plus.
- Certifications in the areas of project management, business analysis and/or business process management and improvement are a strong plus.
- Experience with application development is a plus.
- Professional command of written and spoken English is a must; command of German and/or French is a plus.
Required personal skills:
- Excellent communication and motivation skills and ability to promote digital transformation across the firm.
- Pragmatic and results oriented approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to perform in a team with the ability to build trust and respect amongst colleagues.
- Positive attitude, proactive, reliable, open-minded and keen to learn new things.
If you are interested in joining our team, Elias Diethelm, Human Resources Zurich, looks forward to receiving your application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to her personal attention.
Please feel free to contact Lars Bauer, Head Digital & Innovation for further information by email (email@example.com).