IT Risk & Security Officer
Hilti Corporation Buchs
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced IT Risk & Security Officer in our global team of experts to ensure IT Risk & Security governance over Hilti’s IT landscape on a day-to-day basis and further improve our framework. You will be an ambassador for IT Risk & Security, taking a risk-based approach to build trust and raise awareness at all levels of the organization.
What does the role involve?
As an IT Risk & Security Officer, you assess threats and mitigations to
create transparency on the management of IT & Security risks and ensure Hilti’s IT risk posture is in line with the defined risk appetite. You own and develop the governance framework, sensitize the organization to IT Risk & Security topics, and strongly contribute to the enterprise-wide Cybersecurity strategy, from chip to cloud. You stay current with the threat landscape, follow up, and provide guidance and advice on all IT Risk & Security matters across the company. You work closely with architects to ensure effective risk mitigation across our applications. As a trusted advisor and thought leader, you promote good practices, standards and mitigation measures, and explain Cybersecurity risk scenarios within the business context. You track IT Risk & Cybersecurity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and coordinate response to security-related incidents, acting as a key liaison with upper-level management. You communicate to all stakeholders within the organization, from the IT engineering teams up to the Executive Board, in an audience adapted way.
What you need is:
- You hold a MSc in Cybersecurity or Computer Science. As nice to have, you hold a specialist certification (CISSP, CISA, S+, ISO 2700X, …)
- You have minimum four (4) years’ experience in Information/Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Architecture
- You have hands-on experience in at least one IT engineering domain (e.g. Clients, Network, Applications)
- You combine a strong analytical skillset with knowledge and experience in Cybersecurity
- You are creative, positive and open-minded and enjoy multinational environments
- You have a can-do attitude and a demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a global team setting.
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written), bilingual preferred
What do we offer?
We encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond. You will be able to work abroad, experience various job functions and tackle different areas. If you have potential, you will meet opportunity at Hilti.
Our IT department is in the mountainous Buchs SG, near St-Gallen, in Switzerland, near our Headquarters in Schaan. The location Buchs provides short commuting ways and day care for your children, and we offer subsidized coupons for local restaurants as one of the many perks. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use. We want you to work your best and offering flexible working and part time working arrangements (60 -100%) are just some of the ways we do that.
Does that sound like you? Apply today and start your Hilti journey. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Olivier Angyal on linkedIn, the hiring manager of this role: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivier-angyal-98910154/