IT Service Transition Manager - Application Transition (718259)
iET SA Zurich
For a short-term project at our client‘s site, a bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced IT Service Transition Manager - Application Transition.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Service Delivery Management
- Experienced in transition projects, in particular, the transition from Project to Operations
- Strong analytical skills, able to estimate and analyze effort, impact, and Gaps of application transitions
- Very good documentation skills and understanding of process flows
- Able to interact with IT and Business Stakeholders, e.g. Project Manager, IT Project Leads, IT Process Manager, etc.
- Open, proactive team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English required, German is an advantage
- Coordination of the IT Service transition activities of selected project
- Creation of IT Service transition templates and procedure based on best practice operating procedures, including operating procedures, operating cost (TCO), roles & responsibilities, HR demand/supply & skillset
- Analysis of IT Service transition (implementation) efforts to transition selected applications operated outside of IT into IT