Java Developer Integration
ELCA Informatik AG Geneva
- You will participate on projects on Java technologies around Enterprise Content Management solutions, with different kind of software solutions integration (Third parties).
- You will be involved on activities such as
- Installation and configuration of third-parties product
- Configuration and development of solutions
- Analysis of end-user requirements
- Evaluation & integration of third party ECM products
- You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least 2-3 years’ experience in analysis, design, integration, and development in a Java environment.
- You have knowledges on the ECM domain. Knowledges around those ECM solutions are an advantage (OpenText, Documentum, EASY Archive, Kofax, TCG DocProStar, ...).
- You have expertise in Java technologies:
- Experience of Continuous Integration
- Java frameworks (incl. Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSP)
- Knowledge of Java EE server
- Relational databases (Oracle DB preferred, MS SQL Server)
- You are motivated to learn new products and solutions
- Furthermore, you have very good communication skills, you are a quick learner and have a strong customer focus.
- You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility and team spirit.
- Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills are an advantage.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated team for challenging and interdisciplinary projects
- Close collaboration with clients from various industries (pharmaceutical company, energy, administration, banking, insurance, ...)
- Learning skills around products & frameworks
- Appealing opportunity for professional and personal development and the chance to develop your skills in consulting, architecture or to make your first experiences in these topics