Java Software Architect
ELCA Informatik AG Ebene
As a JAVA Software Architect, you will
- Review architecture in diverse and innovative JAVA projects and challenge where appropriate.
- Ensure compliance of development with architecture.
- Produce realistic estimates and schedules for an activity or project.
- Ensure quality of design and code in all JAVA projects through systematic design reviews and code inspections.
- Coach development team in application of various technologies, frameworks, methods and tools.
- Coordinate with architecture teams and provide advice in use of IT to optimize business processes.
- Identify, coach and buildup technical experts / architects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- At least 9 years of experience in software development with 6 years in analysis, design and development of JAVA applications.
- Experience with modern agile software development (Continuous Integration, Automation Testing).
- In-depth development experience with Open source technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, GWT, Prime Faces, WebSphere, Weblogic Jboss, Tomcat, JavaEE APIs and specification, EJB, JPA.
- Development tools: Eclipse, WSAD, Ant and Maven.
- In-depth development experience with Testing framework like JUnit.
- Non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability.
- Modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of relational database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in diverse industries
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development