Ernst & Young AG Geneva
EY has been recognized as one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute.
Stellenbeschreibung:Tasks that you promote
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus will be on Cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems and IT infrastructures in banks and insurance companies.
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their Cybersecurity in advisory projects. You will manage projects focusing on Cybersecurity Transformation (Cyber Strategy, Third party risk management, etc.), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection & Privacy, Cyber Threat Management (Threat intelligence, Penetration testing, etc.), Cyber Program Management and Managed Cybersecurity Services.
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in Cybersecurity. You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders and take on a leadership role for our less experienced employees.
- Further you will manage engagement economics, deliverables and risk as well as stay on top of latest technology trends and changes in regulations relevant to the financial services industry.
Anforderungsprofil:Your profile to help us make a difference
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) or Business Information Technology,
- Publications in journals or in national/international conferences or relevant certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, OSCP, OSCE) are an asset.
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics as well as in-depth technical understanding from your education or other areas are essential; previous experience in financial services and in leading employees is an asset.
- Sound organizational and technical knowledge in the area of Cybersecurity incl. experience with relevant security standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc.) as well as required extensive and relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) in Cybersecurity, information security and technical IT security assessments.
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: team-working skills, determination, commitment, a strong presence, an independent working style and a quick grasp.
- As we are an international organization, a strong command of written and spoken English and French is essential.
Angebot:More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Barthélémy Balaÿ is looking forward to receiving your application
Take the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / 41 58 286 33 66). Bewerben