Network Security Engineer
Bank J. Safra Sarasin AG Basel
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
To strengthen our network team we are looking for a professional network security engineer. If you are interested to work in our network core team, a family owned and international company then you should apply for this position. We can offer you an interesting environment working with several different technologies and projects in the networking security area.
- Responsible for the management of our network security components (firewalls, proxies, DDoS and NAC)
- Design and implementation of projects in the network security area as technical project responsible
- Development of our network security architecture including conceptual work
- Responsible for the network security documentation
- Member of our On-Call support organization
- Professional education in computer science and network security
- 3 years professional experience in the network security area
- Experience with the implementation and administration of network security infrastructure
- Basic knowledge on Linux and shell scripting
- Interested on network related technologies and passionate to learn
- Customers oriented, open minded and able to act as part of our team
- Fluent in English, German is a plus