Professional Service Engineer
Exeon Analytics AG Zürich
Exeon is a fast growing and innovative Swiss Cyber Security company. For our expansion across Europe, we are looking for highly talented professionals to support our Business Development and Tech teams! Located in the heart of Zurich, with flexible working models and an entrepreneurial spirit, we are the ideal place for ambitious and dynamic people. We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
We are looking for:
As a Professional Service Engineer you are responsible for:
- Deploying and maintaining our Network Detection and Response solution with customers.
- Analyzing the networks of our customers during Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and security audits.
- Supporting the sales team in product demonstrations and support the onboarding and training of new partners.
- You enjoy directly collaborating with our customers, as well as to showcase our state-of-the-art technology.
- You are working in close collaboration with the development team to further enhance ExeonTrace based on customer and partner feedback you receive.
- An enthusiastic professional who is strong in solving problems independently and likes to communicate with our customers and our internal teams.
- A professional who has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar, with a specialization in TCP/IP networking (HTTP/S, DNS, NetFlow, IPFIX, ...) or IT security (networking and application security).
- 3+ years of practical experience as Professional Service Engineer in the field of network security, TCP/IP networking (configuring networking devices) or as operator of virtualized and dockerized server networks. Ideally including:Configuration of firewalls and switches
- Configuring Unix systems via the command line
- Experience with Docker/podman DevOps
- Deploying and maintainig Elasticsearch stacks
- Syslog data collection and processing
- Java/Scala and database programming skills is a plus.
- A fluent German (C2 proficiency) and English speaker.
We are offering:
- A young, diverse and very dynamic team.
- Working in close collaboration with and learning from our Security Experts and Data Scientists.
- The opportunity to take over responsibilities quickly and help shaping a cutting-edge security software.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we can currently only consider applicants living in Switzerland.