Senior Frontend Engineer (Angular)
ELCA Informatik AG Ebene
In this role
- You’ll work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art front-end technologies and tools.
- You’ll realize rich web front-end interfaces for our customers
- You’ll ensure an uncomplicated, user-friendly and functional user interface
- You’ll share your knowledge in front-end development in the context of software projects
About your profile
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with at least three years’ experience in analysis, design and implementation of front-end solutions based on Angular. You show outstanding quality in your deliveries, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and have a good experience in development projects using following technologies and concepts:
- Angular and TypeScript.
- RIA UI technologies and frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI.
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS.
- Knowledge of Same-Origin Policy (SOP), Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) and Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS).
- Knowledge of oblique framework.
- Knowledge of redux state management.
- Experience with client-site development tools like Gulp, Webpack, Karma or Jasmine.
- Protocols: HTTP, WebSocket, etc.
What we offer
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX and artistic design
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with our team in Switzerland delivering projects from a wide range of different industries
An attractive perspective for your professional and personal developmentIf you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).