Senior ITMS Fullstack Application Developer
On the ball?
To support our Legal & Compliance Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a person with the ability to work in a cross-divisional team as a Senior ITMS Full Stack Application Developer.
- Interpreting business requirements and translating them into working code according to an agreed “definition of done”
- Developing code alone or with other team members (e.g. pair-programming)
- Ensuring code quality by respecting coding standards and taking a positive and proactive approach to refactoring and removal of technical debt
- Establishing and maintaining the current infrastructure, including automated deployment, logging and monitoring
- Writing of unit tests, integration tests and user interface tests
- Walking QA staff through new features and fixing identified bugs following alpha and user acceptance testing
- Documenting key aspects of the system
- Providing 3rd level support including bug fixing and trouble-shooting
- Determining technical implementation and estimating new business requirements
- Maintaining and developing new features for the TMS applications according to an agile methodology and schedule
- Minimum of 5 years' professional software development experience in .NET
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Working experience with the following tools: Git, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps
- Advanced knowledge in Databases: SQL Server
- Working experience in the following frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, JQuery, Selenium, CSS, HTML
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud is an advantage
- Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to work well under pressure
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click "apply here" and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).