Senior Scrum Master- Cloud/Project/Program Management/GxP/CSV
ITech Consult AG Basel
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
This position is for a Senior Scrum Master who will support the management and implementation of the projects within the Global Customer Engagement program EpiCX by providing an agile framework to the team.
The Senior Scrum Master is, together with the team, accountable for the successful implementation of technology solutions through effective planning and execution throughout all phases of our project management methodology.
Senior Scrum Master
- Represent IT expertise in the EpiCX program, specifically by supporting the Medical & Content Strategy Tribe and others as necessary
- Orchestrate the organization of work in an agile way by proposing the approach
- Ensure that the agreed Agile processes are followed
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics
- Shape the definition of the roadmap for IQVIA OCE
- Support the definition of product requirements for IQVIA OCE and coordination with the vendor re implementation
- Ensure there is a good collaboration between the tribes by determining dependencies, tracking them and acting on them
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholder to achieve project objectives
- Ensure project/program objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders and andy required updates to living system documents for validated systems
- Minimum 8 years of experience as IT Project/Program Manager (implementation projects)
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Minimum 4 years of experience in leading cross functional teams based globally
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Cloud platforms and cloud services
- Experienced in risk and issue management
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Flexible for 10% travelling
Nice to Have:
- Pharma and/or DIA knowledge
- Experience with GxP / CSV
- Knowledge of Veeva Vault Promomates
- Knowledge of IQVIA OCE
English perfect and German nice to have.
Role: Senior Scrum Master- Cloud/Project/Program Management/GxP/CSV
Location: Basel und region
Workload: 100% (one day of home office possible)
Start date: From 07.01.2019
Duration: Till 31.12.2019 (Possible extension)
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01. Bewerben