Technical Sales Manager
duagon AG Dietikon
- Expansion of our worldwide business with modern embedded systems in the field of Rail vehicle communication (for field buses such as MVB, ETH, CAN)
- Support of our key accounts as well as acquisition and development of new customers. Care and Development of relationships across different hierarchical levels.
- Clarification of the technical as well as general requirements of our customers and if necessary offer of customer-specific solutions. Accompanying the customers during the Product selection.
- Preparation of offers. Processing of tenders. Price negotiations and Coordination of contract negotiations.
- Maintenance and design of the design-in process for our products (such as Coordination of software integration and design of the system architecture)
- Technically competent communication with our customers in all matters (in particular with the contact persons of our customers in the areas product management and development)
- Contribution to continuous improvement and future innovations through bundling of customer feedback
- You have a degree (ETH/ UNI/ FH) in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, communications engineering, measurement engineering or with comparable Content completed, gladly also with doctorate.
- We are also happy to talk to career starters who are interested in a trainee program with us would like to prepare for this task.
- You are interested in the distribution of embedded systems or you want to develop in the direction of sales.
- Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge of network and systems engineering to be able to create an optimal design-in with our customers.
- We would also be pleased to talk to you if you are currently working in development or in product/ project management and are now moving more strongly in the direction of sales/ key account management.
- You work independently to a high degree and show high commitment and high ability to work under pressure, a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high level of initiative for working in a young technology company
- You speak fluent English and can communicate with your colleagues in daily life in German, knowledge of French or other foreign languages are welcome.
- A highly interesting growth and development perspective in the future market of embedded systems for railway technology
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practical tasks
- An innovative freedom to develop solutions and implement them independently or in small teams
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture
- Flexible working hours